Looking for a name for your angel ... Why not get inspired by mythology? She offers ideas full of poetry! Cybele, Jason, Cassandra, Maia, Daphnis ...: origin, meaning, date of celebration ... all about these pretty names from mythology.
- Female first name.
- From the Greek "kebelê", Cybele is the name of a deity of Asia Minor, adopted by the Greeks then the Romans, who personifies the wild nature. She was so in love with her lover Attis that she resuscitated him ... in the spring! During his worship, for twelve days his overflowing love was recounted.
- His party : March 16th.
- Its derivative: Cybelia.
- Male first name.
- In Greek, it means the healer.
- The origin of this name is controversial. Jason is this Greek hero who led the Argonauts to conquer the Golden Fleece. Helped by Athena, he returned victorious and married Medea. But it would also be the Greek transcription, in the Bible, of Joshua, a friend of the Apostle Paul. Jason landed in France via America, and had a great success in the 2000s.
- Saint Jason in the third century welcomed in his house Paul and Silas, disciples of Christ. Becoming a bishop, he would have evangelized the island of Cyprus.
- His party : July 12th.
- Its derivatives: Jay, Jayson, Joshua, Joshua.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8