Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new issue of the collection "The Essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September 2012 issue of. Today, the beasts annoy him!
- Wasps and bees run the gardens and approach the plates. A sudden gesture, an adventurous bare foot in the grass and it is sometimes the sting.
It's serious ?
- Your child is crying because he is really in pain. If the redness is well circumscribed, there is no danger. When the skin remains swollen and is still very red 24 hours or 48 hours later, you have to react. Finally, beware of allergies!
Good remedies on a case by case basis:
- Remove the stinger (black tip), wash with soap and disinfect.
- Put an ice cube on the sting to anesthetize the pain and treat the inflammation.
- Apply the Dapis Homoeopathic Gel (Laboratoire Boiron) based on Apis mellifica and Ledum palustre, for more than 3 years.
- At the slightest sign of swelling in the face and neck, itching in the throat, call emergencies. Ditto for any bite in the mouth and neck, even if your child is not allergic. Samu must intervene very quickly.
- After 24 hours, if the area is swollen, red and hot, it is a sign of infection and should be consulted. An antibiotic ointment may be needed.
Find more information in "The essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September issue of pocket size.
Eat everything, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, nutrition, games and toys, back to school ... find other Essential tips.