We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Back to school is coming ... And his shopping waltz too. This year, you made the resolution to make him a green binder, choosing environmentally friendly supplies. A short guide to the world of responsible consumption.
Each school year, it's the same ritual: we throw all the business last year, and we buy a lot of new. And if consuming differently was possible? Follow these three tips for a green and economic back! The editorial guide with the help of Safia Amor and Olivier Carton *.
Before you buy, sort!
You have received a list of your child's school supplies. First tip: do not rush right away in the first big area! First of all, give your children a little cleaning. Spread out all the things you have left from last year, and make 3 piles:
- Really worn business: out of order pens, broken rules, notebooks filled to the last page ... These will go directly to the trash. Be careful to respect selective sorting!
- the things your child does not want anymore but can still serve: school bags, kits ... Do not throw them away but give them to associations.
- Business that can be reused: pens, erasers, rules ... No need to buy new ones! As you rummage through closets, cabinets, and other drawers, you'll surely find new supplies: double-sheet packs, pens, and other abandoned erasers just waiting to be used. And the started notebooks of your children? Why throw them away as they make excellent draft notebooks?
So you will have the satisfaction of encouraging your children to retrain. They may then adopt some reflexes, repair their leaves with carnations rather than making paper balls, for example.
Back to school: choose the right supplies ...
Faced with the multitude of products on the shelves of supermarkets, no question of throwing your head down on any! Measure each of your choices.
- In the kit, for example, choose materials of renewable origin. Natural wood pencils, a metal ruler, water-based markers ... Also think about recycled paper sheets and notebooks. Choose a 4-color pen instead of 4 pens of different colors, you will ease your wallet at the same time. In any case, let yourself be guided by the NF-environment label!
- When choosing a new schoolbag, turn to green materials. Hemp, organic cotton ... Many models are available, especially for the little ones.
Make your home shopping in the right place
- If you have the opportunity, replace the crowded shelves of supermarkets with the comfort and warmth of a retailer. They also have the advantage of offering products with a cardboard packaging or no packaging at all. Remember that plastic packaging in supermarkets represents 20% of the price of the product.
* The bio parents guide at school, at home and on vacation
Our file returned