We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To find out which fresh fruits and vegetables to taste during the year, why not make a decorative and practical seasonal calendar with your child. An easy and useful DIY!
Click on Slideshow to see the DIY in pictures
For images of fruits and vegetables to stick, take a look at our list below.
What's good with the seasons
- Fruits: banana, chestnut, pear, apple, grape, tangerine, orange, mango, pomelo.
- Vegetables: broccoli, carrot, squash, turnip, leek, tomato.
- Cheeses: Roquefort, Saint-Nectaire.
- Meat: mutton.
- Fish: cod.
- Fruits: clementine, nuts, orange, pear, apple, kiwi.
- Vegetables: beet, celery, cabbage, endive, lamb's lettuce, pumpkin, spinach, turnip.
- Cheeses: fresh ewes, vacherins.
- Meat: capon, deer.
- Fish: dab, whiting.
- Fruits: apple, strawberry, raspberry, rhubarb, apricot, cherry, fig, peach.
- Vegetables: asparagus, artichoke, carrot, cauliflower, cucumber, potato.
- Cheeses: camembert, pont-l'evêque.
- Meat: veal, lamb.
- Fishes: ray.
- Fruits: strawberry, raspberry, currant, blackberry, melon, mirabelle plum, blueberry, peach, plum.
- Vegetables: eggplant, carrot, radish, zucchini, green beans, peas, tomato.
- Cheeses: ashen cheeses.
- Meat: chicken.
- Fish: trout, sole, perch.
Agnès Barboux and Safia Amor